19 August 2012

Toes Are Sorted....Finally!

I finally sorted the toe and boot problem. It seems I was lacing the boots too tight and making my feet swell.  I loosened the laces on my last walk and it was much better.

Finished work Friday and I leave on Wednesday. It's now Sunday and I'm only just starting to feel the excitement and focus coming back. I can't believe how much the last few weeks at work threw me off. And disappointing that I have prepared for so long and aren't feeling the vibe I should be at this stage.


Well we're off to lunch with Louise, my friend who I will meet up with after the climb, and some other friends......I am sure that will boost my flagging spirits!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Annie, So pleased you are now ready to go. I will think of you often as I climb "The Hill". Keep safe and i look forward to more blogs. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ann,
    This is it all those months of hard work. Enjoy, keep safe and see you in Cape Town for a G&T.

    ReplyDelete