19 August 2012

You Tube Of The Western Breach

On Day 7 of my climb, Sunday 02nd September, we will be climbing from Arrow Glacier Camp to Crater Camp, via the Western Breach.

The Western Breach is the hardest part of this climb and I have been searching for a You Tube video with Kiliwarriors doing this part of the climb.  Unfortunately, I have not been able to find one by Kiliwarriors but have found this very good one by another climbing company named SENE - who incidentally are the second company that were on my final list of two that I got down to when choosing a climbing operator - they were neck and neck and I chose Kiliwarriors.

Click on the following link to watch the video, enjoy :

http://wn.com/Western_Breach


3 comments:

  1. Hi Ann, I am so exicted for you that the day has finally come. But most of all I am extremely proud. You have a dream and you are follwing through. You will be able to achieve anything and everything in your life after climbing Mount Killi. I look forward to follwing your posts and have liked te facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ann The final count down Huh ! We are both soooo glad we said no we can't come ! No just kidding. Have a great time Remember the secret is to keep breathing ! This is going to have to be an anonymous comment from your one and only in Kerikeri - what the heck are all those profiles? Which one do I pick? You need to send more instructions Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dream begins....... hope it is full of wonderful sights, sounds, smells and experiences unique to Africa, an amazing place.
    Have fun and when in Cape Town please say hello to my Alma mater for me! (Uni of Cape Town!) Enjoy the journey

    ReplyDelete